The EKTIMIS Respect in the Workplace & Diversity Training Program (Leadership Series) is the most comprehensive and highly effective leadership enrichment and support program designed to help organizations with:
Workforce Diversity Management and Support
Organizational Culture Transformation and Management
Leadership Enrichment and Support
Workplace Culture Intervention Support
This 2-day (13 hours) training course includes:
- The EKTIMIS Respect in the Workplace program curriculum
- The EKTIMIS Workplace Diversity curriculum
- Skill Building Exercises
- Simulation Workshop
This innovative program is designed to help business leaders develop a comprehensive understanding of the importance, value, and the benefits of respect in the workplace. Also, the workshop helps leaders and managers to understand the two major perspectives behind respect, the definition and types of respect, factors that influence respect, elements of a workplace culture, the relationship between respect and leadership, methods for cultivating respect in the workplace, and much more. This seminar will prepare each leader participant to cultivate a work environment that supports mutual respect, performance and a diverse workforce.
The second day of the program covers the concept and value of a diverse workforce and workplace, and examines business views of diversity, dimensions of workplace diversity, effective communication in a diverse work environment, and managing a diverse workforce.
Participants will receive the following, and more:
- The EKTIMIS Respect in the Workplace - Diversity Leadership Training Workbook
- The Book, The Top Ten Laws of Respect in the Workplace - A Professional Guide
- The Book, The Top Ten Laws of Respect - A Personal Guide
- A Diversity Reference Guide (Bonus)
- One EKTIMIS Business Artifact (Respect-themed Framed Picture) - optional
See an overview of EKTIMIS Workplace Cultural Resources & Solutions.
Please contact us to learn much more about this powerful new program. Contact us using the Contact Form.