Profile: N. Taiwo (Niyi Taiwo) | Contact Us for Niyi's Availability
Words that best describe Niyi: Visionary, Innovator, Introspective, and Inspiring.
Niyi Taiwo is an innovative, dynamic, and fun professional speaker on the central theme and topic of Respect. As a subject matter expert and a thought leader on Respect, he is the creator and research-based author of the EKTIMIS Brand and the EKTIMIS Respect Model
- a framework and educational model that illustrates the concept and
principles of respect in a visual format. He is the author of
The Top Ten Laws of Respect collection of principles, as well as several books on the same topic - The Top Ten Laws of Respect book series.
He is also the author of a collection of
Respect Quotes. His landmark (analytical and empirical) studies on the topic of respect
focuses on the aspect of respect that is invisible to the eye - that
is, the part of respect, rooted in the human mind, that precedes a
respectful (or dis-respectful) behaviour that we observe (the visible).
These studies have led to the current body of works that have produced
and continue to produce publications and writings (respect-focused articles) that simplify and demystify the seemingly complex topic of respect.
has delivered speaking programs in a variety of formats tailored to
client needs -
Keynote, Town-Hall Style, and Seminar Style. He is the
recipient of numerous recognition awards and performance excellence
awards from public and private organizations for his increasing body of
work on the topic of respect and other key related subjects. A few of
his speaking clients include:
- Comcast Corporation (New England)
- University of Toledo Center for Family Business - UOTCFB (Ohio) - Keynote Speaker at Annual Advisory Board Awards Gala
- Women in Cable & Telecommunications (New England)
- Speaking Program at ESPN (Bristol, Connecticut)
- Speaking Program at Comcast (New Hampshire)
- Blacks in Government
- Speaking Program at National Conference (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Speaking Program at Regional Conference (Providence, Rhode Island)
- Speaking Program at Regional Conference (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Speaking Program at Regional Conference (San Antonio, Texas)
- State of New Jersey EEO Officers
- U.S. Air Force (Lackland AFB, Texas)
- University of New England (UNE), Biddeford, Maine
- Jack and Jill of America
- Speaking Program (New Haven, Connecticut)
- Keynote Speaker at Regional Conference (Boston, Massachusetts) - 500+ Attendees
received a Bachelor of Science degree with distinction from WPI
(Worcester, Massachusetts), as well as a Master's degree from RPI (Troy,
New York) - U.S.A.
Over his career Niyi has worked with, or consulted with, leading U.S. companies (private sector, U.S. federal public sector, and U.S. state public sector) that include: KPMG, Brown Brothers Harriman & Company, Scudder Investments, The World Bank, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter, Bank of America, NatWest, Putnam Investments, Berkshire Bank, Cox Communications, Wireless Zone, Commonwealth Medicine, The U.S. Air Force, The U.S. Army, U.S. ICH, U.S. Small Business Administration, Commonwealth of Massachusetts (Agencies), Massachusetts Ports Authority, and more.
is a senior member of the American Society for Quality (ASQ) and is an
ASQ-certified Six Sigma Black Belt (a certification as a continuous
improvement expert). In addition, he is a certified Lean (process
Contact Us for Niyi's Availability