The EKTIMIS Respect in the Workplace Training Program (Leadership Series) is the most comprehensive and highly effective leadership enrichment and support program designed to help organizations with:
Workforce Diversity Support
Organizational Culture Transformation and Management
Leadership Enrichment and Support
Workplace Culture Intervention Support
This 1-day (7 hours) training course includes:
- The EKTIMIS Respect in the Workplace leadership program curriculum
- Skill Building Exercises
- Simulation Workshop
This innovative program is designed to help business leaders develop a comprehensive understanding of the importance, value, and the benefits of respect in the workplace. Also, the workshop helps leaders and managers to understand the two major perspectives behind respect, the definition and types of respect, factors that influence respect, elements of a workplace culture, the relationship between respect and leadership, methods for cultivating respect in the workplace, and much more. This seminar will prepare each leader participant to cultivate a work environment that supports mutual respect, performance and a diverse workforce.
Participants will receive the following, and more:
- The EKTIMIS Respect in the Workplace - Leadership Training Workbook
- The Book, The Top Ten Laws of Respect in the Workplace - A Professional Guide
- The Book, The Top Ten Laws of Respect - A Personal Guide
- One EKTIMIS Business Artifact (Respect-themed Framed Picture) - optional
See an overview of EKTIMIS Workplace Cultural Resources & Solutions.
Please contact us to learn much more about this powerful new program. Contact us using the Contact Form.